West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has declared Madhyamik 2019 of Bengal’s Class 10 board exam these days. Over 10 lakh applicants will get their results nowadays. According to WBBSE president Kalyanmoy Ganguly, the outcomes may be declared on May 21 at 10 am. On an equal day, the aspirants might be capable of gathering their mark sheets from their respective schools. “Students may even be able to test their outcomes at the legitimate websites of the board, namely website. Organ web results.Nic.In,” Ganguly stated.
Not even a single result has withheld this yr.
This yr no longer a single result turned into incomplete or withheld. In 2019, Bengal’s Class 10 board exam started from February 12 and endured until February 22
WBBSE Board Result 2019: Result at a glance
The bypass percent of the other physically college students this 12 months was also quite spectacular. A general of 185 visually challenged candidates regarded 175 (ninety-four. Fifty-nine%) –passed. An overall of 152 hearing–impaired applicants were regarded, out of which 132 (86.Sixty-four%) exceeded. In the case of other bodily challenged candidates,352 (87.Seventy-eight%) of 401 handed.
WBBSE Topper: Saugata Das tops the country
Saugata Das, from Mahammedpur Deshpran Vidyapith School in East Midnapore district of West Bengal, ranked first, scoring 694 (99.14%) of seven hundred. “This is once more a record within the records of the board,” Ganguly said.
WBBSE announced the bring about 88 days
Announcing the results right here on Tuesday, WBBSE president, Kalyanmoy Ganguly, said that this year the results had been declared within 88 days from the closing date of examinations. “This 12 months bypass percent was recorded at 86.07%, that’s a record inside the history of the board. Last yr pass percent was eighty-five .49%,” he said.
WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Result out East Midnapore has highest skip percentage
Pass percent maximum in East Midnapore district, accompanied by using Kolkata and West Midnapore. Check full info here
- WBBSE tenth Madhyamik Result 2019: ninety two.87% of girls exceeded
- WBBSE declared class 10th Madhyamika result 2019. Pass percent of girls is eighty two.87%
- Saugata Das is the topper of the West Bengal Board
- Saugata Das, from Mahammedpur Deshpran Vidyapith School in East Midnapore district of West Bengal, ranked first, scoring 694 (99.14%) of seven hundred.
- WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2019 declared
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has declared Madhyamik 2019 of Bengal’s Class 10 board exam today. 86.07% of students passed.
- Measures were taken through WBBSE following the paper leaks file of 2018
- Following reviews of query paper leaks at some stage in the previous years, in 2019, WBBSE took several precautionary measures, including converting the norms of opening query paper packets.
The invigilators opened sealed packets of question papers in front of college students and then distributed the equal among them. The selection was changed into taken following the incident in 2018 while the headmaster of Subhasnagar High School in Jalpaiguri district of north Bengal became charged with opening query paper packets 35 mins earlier than the scheduled time.
- WBBSE President Kalyanmoy Ganguly will declare Madhyamik Result 2019
- WBBSE president Kalyanmoy Ganguly will declare the West Bengal1 0th Madhyamik Result 2019.
- WBBSE Madhyamik tenth Result 2019 to be declared each time soon
- WBBSE West Bengal Board will declare the elegance tenth Madhyamik result 2019 at 10 am. Candidates will be able to test their results at wbbse.Org
- WBBSE Madhyamik Result: Check the result on SMS
- SMS – WB10<space>ROLL NUMBER – Send it to 56263
- This 12 months, WBBSE result is being ended result tons in advance compared to ultimate yr.
- This yr the consequences can be declared lots ahead of what it was in 2018. Last 12 months, Madhyamik effects have been announced on June 6. The pass percent closing 12 months changed into eighty-five .49%.
- WBBSE tenth Madhyamik Result to be declared quickly
- West Bengal Board will claim the tenth Madhyamil Board result very quickly. WBBSE officers will cope with a press conference at 10 am
West Bengal WBBSE Madhyamik Exam 2019 in numbers
In 2019, Bengal’s Class 10 board examination started from February 12 and continued until February 22. During these 12 months, the number of aspirants stood at 10,64,980, a dip through 18,408 than what it changed into in 2018. Of the total of 10,64,980 aspirants this year, 6,03,311 (56.Sixty five%) have been women, and four, sixty-one,669 (forty-three .35%) had been boys.
Alternative methods to check West Bengal Board consequences 2019 Candidates can check West Bengal tenth Board Result online and offline. Candidates can test their effects on the usage of 4 one-of-a-kind methods. Here’s how