We’re right here to ensure the marketing industry and the humans in it are healthy and attractive definitely and correctly with the ones around them. We’re right here, in the end, to improve the lives of people operating within the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We have a strong choice for candidates who have the ability to accept a full-time role at the quit of the internship.
This is a paid, complete-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week.
The hourly price is $14.00/hour.
The program will run from June 10, 2019, thru August 23, 2019.
Centro’s Internship Program will train you approximately our enterprise, employer, and the departments that make it all possible. This task-based position would require you to carry your particular attitude to the team. Learning from a number of the nearest human beings inside the commercial enterprise, we expect you to take total gain of the sources we ought to make Centro better. In this function, you’ll see paintings with a manager and mentor to guide you via the interesting wintry weather in advance of you, digging deep into the everyday work of our complete-time personnel.
- Work with distinct team on assigned tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with other interns on a group challenge, and gift to management on the cease of the program.
- Attend and take part in weekly academic classes.
- Partner with a mentor to enhance your understanding of the talent and development and media offerings landscape.
- Proactively contribute to your team and intern organization.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned via your supervisor.
- Must be aligned with the logistics stated at the top of the task description.
- Communication, Business, Marketing or Advertising essential desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
Proven verbal exchange competencies
- Proven organizational competencies
- Ability to thrive in a crew environment and be a crew player
- Eagerness to research
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline pushed surroundings
Interest and ardor for HR, advertising, digital media, and technology
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aid an inclusive administrative center numerous in idea, angle, and way of life. We celebrate all group members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or culture, historical past, religion, bodily incapacity, and age. We are higher together.
Joining an internship is a great way of mentoring and teaching students or workers new ways of performing within a specific company. The rate of students joining internships has increased in recent years. This is due to companies offering more opportunities within their programs and universities acting as the gateway to opportunity. It’s important to know the relevance of internships today and how you, as parents, can help your student make an internship possible.
What exactly is an internship?
There are many different types of internships, but not all jobs qualify as such. They give great learning experiences for students within their specific field. Some of the work performed during an internship is viewed as minor, but it is important for understanding all aspects of the job. Some internships are available during the school year or the summer. Some people even take part in programs after graduation.
The role of an intern is a mix of employee and student. Internships can either be paid; unpaid may receive academic credit or none at all. The overall experience is meant to help the student bridge the gap between school and work force. The student and employer work together to help create goals that shape the internship experience. It will help to get both the intern and employer on the same page so to speak.